You’ve wanted to start working out at home for a long time now, but there’s always something in your way.
- You open a YouTube video and can barely follow the exercises…
- You plan a workout, but you don’t want to spend too much time on it…
- You really want to work out regularly, but you aren’t motivated enough to exercise…
Ok, it’s time to strip a workout plan down to essentials and finally stick with it!
Looking for a beginner workout at home without equipment? The 28-day workout challenge is a great way to stop making excuses:
- No equipment required
- Simple exercises even total beginners can do
- Short, under 15-minute workouts
- Only 3 exercises per workout – easy to remember
- Only 3 workouts per week
- Time-based workouts – adjust intensity to your level
- 28-day (4 weeks) duration is ideal to create a healthy habit
What are the rules for this 28-Day workout challenge for beginners?
This simple home workout challenge doesn’t have many rules:
- Do all 3 workouts each week. Choose any day/time that suits you.
- Do as many reps as you can with good form. Write down the number of reps and see if you can do more next week.
- Rest 30 secs to 1 min between rounds. Add some rest between the exercises if needed.
The “Stick With It!” Home Workout for beginners
Your main goal: stick to a workout plan for 4 weeks, no matter what.
All you have to do is follow this link to the workout in the adidas Training app and do your first workout whenever it suits you:
What can you expect from this home workout challenge?
The point of this workout challenge is to get you to start working out at home regularly and create a healthy habit. This is exactly what most people fail to do before they actually see results.
Start small and increase the intensity later…
This is the foundation of all successful body transformation stories.
You could be the next success story! >>Submit your story now!<< What are you waiting for?