It’s been quite the week over here!
On Sunday we got one step closer to completing our kitchen/bar area when these two gorgeous chairs arrived from CB2.
I am literally OBSESSED with them. The color goes perfect with the rest of the bar and my moms artwork!
On Monday we filmed a live segment on the Today Show, if you missed it you can catch it here.
On Tuesday, we had our first big shoot in the new kitchen for a very exciting project that I can not wait to tell you all about. Matt also got to play in Poppys ball pit, clearly he was V excited about it.
You guys crushed it this week with the recipes, and I loved seeing how many of you were making my tomato confit! Truly one of my favorite things about doing What’s Gaby Cooking!!! If you missed it, I posted a fun video on Instagram and TikTok showing how to make Tomato Confit and use up all those tomatoes that are about to spoil.
Needless to say, it’s been a little busy, and I’m so excited to spend the weekend poolside relaxing with Poppy.
On the blog this week…
I rounded up 10 Easy Back to School Dinners perfect for any weeknight regardless of whether you have kids heading back to school or not. However, I’m not quite ready to come to terms with the fact that it’s almost the end of August.
And this no-cook Heirloom Tomato and Feta Salad has been on repeat all week as I try to use up all the tomatoes I’ve accumulated from the farmers market (seriously, it feels like I have tomatoes coming out of my ears!)
Lastly, this is the time of year to enjoy having a party outdoors. We have you covered with one of my all time favorite menus, my WGC Bo Ssam Dinner Party. So much flavor and so much fun!!!
Obsession of the week…
Molino Extra Virgin Olive Oil: I’ve been obsessed with using this Spanish extra-virgin olive oil as a finishing oil on everything from vegetables to pasta. It’s seriously so good! Also, amazing to take use as a dip with some warm pita bread! One of my favorite snacks.
Here are the 5 things you guys asked about most this week:
- The Great Robe: This polka dot robe is super soft, and I love lounging in it around the house.
- Silicone Clear Ice Cube Tray: So many of you asked about Thomas’ clear ice cube tray that he used to make his cocktail during Insta live.
- Lalo Tequila: We used this tequila, it’s definitely our favorite, to make ranch water and Aperol tequila spritz on Insta live.
- Ray Ban: One of my favorite and most-worn pairs of sunglasses.
- Spice Jars: These are the spice jars I used to organize my spice drawer. Head over to my TikTok to watch the tour, it’s my pride and joy.
Have a great weekend!!!!!
5 Tips from a Private Chef email series
Get my latest recipes + my bonus 5 Tips From a Private Chef email series