If you’re on a low carb, sugar-free, keto diet or lifestyle, then you’ll be happy to have this STRAWBERRY MUFFINS recipe. This recipe uses fresh strawberries — and is one of my favorite fruits! It’s so easy to make and results in moist, flavorful muffins.
The muffins are perfect with coffee at breakfast, it’s also perfect for snacking and even dessert.
WATCH VIDEO HERE:
Thanks to our friends from baking Essentials and Sweet Best for sending over these high quality baking ingredients for low carb, sugar free lifestyle.
CAN YOU MAKE THIS DAIRY FREE?
Yes. You can substitute coconut oil to butter.
CAN I ADD GLAZE ON TOP OF THE MUFFIN?
Yes. You can make the glaze using powdered sweetener and heavy cream.
- Let this cool off completely before eating to set the texture.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…
Low Carb Sugar Free Strawberry Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ cup granulated sweetener
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup Strawberries, chopped finely
- 1 tsp granulated sweetener
- Make the Strawberry Swirl: Place the strawberries and granulated sweetener in a small pot and cook on medium heat, stirring often. Cook until the strawberries are caramelized and fragrant.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix dry ingredients
- Mix wet ingredients
- Combine dry and wet ingredients.
- Fold in strawberry swirl
- Place in muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy