I thought I’d put together a round-up of all of the things I’ve shared and posted about my collaboration with Sydney Grace! The collection of palettes and single eyeshadow launches June 18th, 2021 at 9AM PDT.
Each palette will be available for $40 each ($34 with discount code TEMPTALIA15) or a bundle of three for $100 ($85 with discount code TEMPTALIA15). You can mix and match within the bundle, e.g. you can get Light in one palette and Deep in two palettes if desired.
Everything is permanent so long as it continues to sell well, and while we do not anticipate selling through, if anything does, sold out items will be restocked. The products can only be purchased at Sydney Grace. They ship internationally but please be aware that international shipping runs $27 to $32 (whether you order one, two, or three palettes). US shipping is a flat rate of $4.
The palettes are magnetic, so you can switch out shades or rearrange the layout (I recommend getting a magnetic grabber to help release the bands as they are a tighter fit!).
- Official Launch Information / FAQ: official color descriptions, pricing, launch date, etc.
- About the Collection (Behind-the-Scenes): the origin story, if you will!
- Swatches: swatches on arms for very light, light, medium-deep, and deep skin tones
- Color Combos: combinations using two palettes together/all three palettes together
- Light vs. Deep Comparisons/Information: Details on whether Light or Deep might suit you better, differences, comparison swatches
- Visualization of All Shades: Big picture overview if you purchase all three palettes, comparison within shade groups (e.g. swatches of all purples) to show cohesion of all the shades
- Dear Reader Eyeshadow: all the details on the single eyeshadow that will be available
On the Horizon
Here are some swatches and looks from people who received their press samples!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!