The content you’re trying to view is for
Please register by clicking the button below in order to access this content.
Subscribe Now only $49 a year
Already an Insider? Login below:
Over the past 15 years at ClassicsToday.com, we have earned a reputation for honest, hard-hitting, no-nonsense music criticism.
ClassicsToday Insider offers both beginners and serious collectors of classical recordings a new, enjoyable and informative way of accessing and reading reviews—an experience specifically adapted to the Internet. At only $49 for an entire year:
- All new Insider reviews include sound clips—often multiple–carefully selected to illustrate musical highlights, comparisons, and points of interest. Check out this sample
- Dozens of exclusive new reviews every month.
- Dedicated Insider review archive. Preview it now.
- Insider feature reviews include not just new releases, but also major catalog titles and reissue titles not covered anywhere else on the site.
- Dedicated search functions, including:
- Search by ratings
- Search by review type: Reference Recording, CD From Hell, Major Discoveries, Big Boxes, Under The Radar, Historical Gems, and other helpful categories that allow you to follow your interest and build your collection.
- Search Insider titles exclusively
- Lively editorial commentary.
- Weekly email notice of new reviews.
None of this material will be published on the main website. It is being offered by subscription only.
Subscribe Now only $49 for one year
We pledge that CLASSICSTODAY INSIDER will give you more of what you’ve come to expect from us over the years, and by becoming a ClassicsToday Insider you will help maintain our editorial independence and allow us to continue to offer the most informative, knowledgeable, and entertaining body of music criticism available anywhere.